Family Ministry & Youth
Calling all Youth and Children!
It’s Fall/Winter at Beatitudes! We are excited to invite all children and youth to “Grow with Us!” Each Sunday provides you an opportunity to connect and grow your relationships with the Beatitudes community of families. Whether your child is budding, blossoming or burgeoning, our enrichment classes are tailored to each child right where there are! We welcome you to come see where you’ll grow!
PLEASE NOTE: Church of the Beatitudes dedicates the first Sunday of each month to the Communion Service of Worship, and we encourage our families to worship together during Communion Sundays.
WINTER/SPRING 2023 SUNDAY SCHEDULE:
YOUTH GRADES 7TH-HIGH SCHOOL: We invite you to drop in to our Youth Group each Sunday from 10:15 am to 10:40 am in Room 10 in NW corner of the Church Office building. This will be a time of munchin’ on snacks, and reconnecting and sharing our week with one another. The Youth will then join their families at 10:45 am in worship.
CHILDREN GRADES 1ST-6TH: Come join the FUN in Children’s Enrichment! You will begin worship with your family in the Worship Center and at 10:45 am, Deni Nordmeyer, Family Ministry Coordinator, will escort the children to Room 2 for FUN activities! Parents will pick up their child(ren) immediately following the service at 11:30 am in Room 2.
CHILDREN AGES PRE-K-KINDERGARTEN: Young ones ages 3-5 are invited to come join the FUN with Deborah Humble in Room 1 for Enrichment! The young ones will begin worship with their families in the Worship Center and at 10:45 am, Deborah Humble will escort the children to Room 1 for FUN activities! Parents will pick up their child(ren) immediately following the service at 11:30 am in Room 1.
For more information and to register your Youth/Child for classes, please contact Family Ministry Coordinator, Deni Nordmeyer: email@example.com
At Church of the Beatitudes we are committed to creating a worship experience that will engage your child in an atmosphere of fun, acceptance and love.
We encourage your partnership in your child’s spiritual development through:
- Providing tools to integrate Sunday teachings at home
- Parental/Family Education and Support
- Family Worship
Your Beatitudes Church team provides:
- Opportunities for children to develop a personal connection with God
- Spiritual Education
- Music Ministry
- Family Gatherings
Planning your first visit:
- Check-in at the visitors table to complete a registration form for each child. The Children’s and Youth Enrichment classes currently meet on a staggered schedule each week.
- For young children not be participating in the Children’s Enrichment class, you may want to prepare a bag for your child that addresses his/her specific interests and any dietary needs. Items to consider bringing may include coloring pages and pencils or crayons, a favorite stuffed toy or blanket and a snack. We have a Family space at the back of the Worship Center with comfortable couches and room to move for little ones. Our ushers are happy to direct you to this area.
- At this time, Youth Enrichment class is held on a staggered schedule during the Worship Service and online via Zoom. This program provides students an opportunity to connect with ways to apply the lesson in their lives through active participation in:
- Lively Discussion
- Engaging Activities
- Fun Games
- Enriching Music Ministry