Family Ministry & Youth
Family Ministry Events - Fall 2021
BOO! BEATITUDES HALLOWEEN TRUNK OR TREAT & COSTUME FESTIVAL EVENT
Sunday, Oct 31 | Church Parking Lot
DREAMS FILLED THE SKIES...MOSTLY (DARN WIND)
Sunday, Oct 17 | 11:30 am | Outdoor Plaza
As predictable as Arizona weather can be most of the year, Mother Nature held back on us last Sunday for our Family Ministry Kite flying event. Despite the windless skies, our families had a FANTASTIC time drawing their dreams on kites and urging them upward with sheer manpower. A special thanks to Lee Case for his kite framing services as well as our other volunteers.
Children/Youth Enrichment Program
Beatitudes Children & Youth Connect on Zoom
Children (1st-6th grades) | 2nd and 4th Sundays | 4 pm MST
Youth (7th-High School) | 1st and 3rd Sundays | 7 pm MST
At Church of the Beatitudes we are committed to creating a worship experience that will engage your child in an atmosphere of fun, acceptance and love.
We encourage your partnership in your child’s spiritual development through:
- Providing tools to integrate Sunday teachings at home
- Parental/Family Education and Support
- Family Worship
Your Beatitudes Church team provides:
- Opportunities for children to develop a personal connection with God
- Spiritual Education
- Music Ministry
- Family Gatherings
Planning your first visit:
- Check-in at the visitors table to complete a registration form for each child. The Children’s and Youth Enrichment classes currently meet on a staggered schedule each week.
- For young children not be participating in the Children’s Enrichment class, you may want to prepare a bag for your child that addresses his/her specific interests and any dietary needs. Items to consider bringing may include coloring pages and pencils or crayons, a favorite stuffed toy or blanket and a snack. We have a Family space at the back of the Worship Center with comfortable couches and room to move for little ones. Our ushers are happy to direct you to this area.
- At this time, Youth Enrichment class is held on a staggered schedule during the Worship Service and online via Zoom. This program provides students an opportunity to connect with ways to apply the lesson in their lives through active participation in:
- Lively Discussion
- Engaging Activities
- Fun Games
- Enriching Music Ministry