Family Ministry & Youth
Beatitudes Children & Youth Connect on Zoom
Children (1st-6th grades) | 2nd and 4th Sundays | 4 pm
Youth (7th-High School) | 1st and 3rd Sundays | 7 pm
Children/Youth Enrichment Program
Creator God appointed humans as guardians of our Earth dwelling. Join our RPG (Role Playing Game) team as a hero of an element and use your heart, soul, mind and strength to solve real environmental challenges to our Earthly home.
Join the Team to obstruct Earthly harm.
Contact our Family Ministry Coordinator, Deni Nordmeyer, for the Zoom links at: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Church of the Beatitudes we are committed to creating a worship experience that will engage your child in an atmosphere of fun, acceptance and love.
We encourage your partnership in your child’s spiritual development through:
- Providing tools to integrate Sunday teachings at home
- Parental/Family Education and Support
- Family Worship
Your Beatitudes Church team provides:
- Opportunities for children to develop a personal connection with God
- Spiritual Education
- Music Ministry
- Family Gatherings
Planning your first visit:
- Check-in at the visitors table to complete a registration form
- for each child.
- While youth bulletins related to the sermon are provided along with worship bags to keep younger children busy, you may want to prepare a bag for your child that addresses his/her specific interests and any dietary needs. Items to consider bringing may include coloring pages and pencils or crayons, a favorite stuffed toy or blanket and a snack.
- Following the family worship service, plan to enjoy fellowship with other congregants while your child attends Youth Fellowship.
- Youth Fellowship is held immediately following Family Worship and provides students an opportunity to connect with ways to apply the lesson in their lives through active participation in:
- Lively Discussion
- Engaging Activities
- Fun Games
- Enriching Music Ministry